By Emilie. Our weekly round-up of the last seven days…
1) Pippa’s wedding. Despite some newspapers’ three-week build-up to the second biggest royal wedding we really didn’t care all that much. Our reaction went pretty much like this: dress – mehfinelovely. Good arms though. Really good arms. We really should work out more. Oh look, that dude from Made In Chelsea is there.
2) Three Girls. Based on the Rochdale sexual abuse scandal, this was harrowing TV at its very best. If you haven’t seen it yet, get it on iPlayer right now.
3) Sketch in Mayfair, London. We’re probably really late to the party here (standard) but wow – this place is like something out of Alice In Wonderland. With insanely cool décor and such things as a pink room and rabbit-shaped hedgerow, it’s the place to go for cocktails, afternoon tea, or something a little more substantial. Just make sure you hang around for long enough to try the egg-shaped toilets.
4) Pixie crops. They’re quite the thing right now, with Katy Perry, Kristen Stewart and Cara Delevingne all going for the chop recently. But our personal favourite belongs to Michelle Williams. One day we will be brave enough to ask our hairdresser for this.
5) Talking of Katy Perry, we must mention Swish Swish, her new single. Predictably, it’s rumoured to throw shade at arch nemesis Taylor Swift. Unpredictably for us, we’re pretty bored of it all now. We have a funny feeling they’re actually best pals and are delighted by all the publicity. Enough now please?