By Emilie. And… we’re back! This is what had us talking this week…
1) Kylie and Kendall Jenner causing an absolute riot with their new t-shirt range, which slapped their faces over various musical icons such as The Doors, Tupac and Black Sabbath without permission. Sharon Osbourne was the most withering of all, tweeting, “Girls, you haven’t earned the right to put your face with musical icons. Stick to what you know… lip gloss.” Burn. They’re also now facing a law suit.
2) The Zara sale. This was a game changer for us, with a gorgeous £13 bardot LBD sparing us from I-have-nothing-to-wear hell. We don’t know why we’re telling you because, basically, all the good stuff is now gone. Although we did lose 30 minutes of our life standing in the queue, so it wasn’t all sunshine and roses.
3) Jon Snow getting some heat for allegedly saying ‘F**k the Tories’ at Glastonbury. Not a sentence we ever thought we’d utter, but there we go.
4) Lash extensions. We got these done for the first time this week and they are (yes, another) game changer. They look bloody lovely, so much so that we don’t actually know how we got through 32 years without them. The thought of having to walk around with our little bald eyes once they come off fills us with dread.
5) Adele hinting that she might not ever tour again. After playing at Wembley she said, “I wanted my final shows to be in London because I don’t know if I’ll ever tour again, and so I want my last time to be at home.” So that’s not even a hint, really, but we’re saying it is because we just can’t. Not even nearly ready.